söndag 16 maj 2010

Sponsorship.

Since it will be quite a lot of paintings and I'm not the wealthiest man on this planet I came up with the idea of sponsorship.
For a sum of €4/$5/40SEK I will put your name next to my signature on the painting, and then add a photo of that to the blogpost.
It will look something like this:If the sponsor has a place of his own on the intertubewebs I will put up a link to that in the sponsored blogpost.
Everyone that contributes will also end up on my 'Thank You'-list.

NOTE: This is solely for the project and one sponsored painting will afford me to buy two new canvases. I am not doing this to make profit. It's just to keep the project running. If or when I get money to cover all the 666 canvases I will no longer accept any sponsors.

So if a blogpost has the label NOT SPONSORED[check end of blogposts] contact me on pierre.backman [at] gmail.com and mark the topic SKULLS if you want you're name on the canvas and then we'll arrange the payment. Preferably via paypal.

I kind of lied about the profit. Of course I hope to sell the whole piece of art when it's completed. But I am pretty sure that no one will be willing to pay that big amount for something like this. I'm doing this because I love skulls and it's a really cool idea.

For questions click HERE.

15 kommentarer:

  1. Sign me up for a sponsorship. I'll make a transer á 40 SEK to your account when 'löning' hits the fan. :)

    Lycka till, och jag hoppas du slutför ditt mastodontprojekt.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Förövrigt, får det plats med en länk så är det vad jag vill ha.. annars: "Spelbröderna". :)

    War, famine, pestilence and disease på dig! (i stället för hippiehorornas peace...)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Du får fan spons av oss redan så det räcker. Hurra.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Ja. Det är jag väldigt tacksam över. Du står överst på min high score-lista. No competition there.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Punisher-skallen sponsrar jag! http://degoodstuff.com/images/punisher_skull.jpg

    SvaraRadera
  6. får man önska ett motiv på tavlan man sponsrar?

    SvaraRadera
  7. Anonym: ja, det till och med uppmuntras.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  9. Du tar paypal?
    om ja fick sponsra, så vill man ju se Onkel kånkel skallen dammit!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Paypal funkar utmärkt. Den är samma som mailadressen som anges i detta inlägget. Maila gärna om du fört över pengar dit så att jag vet.

    SvaraRadera
  11. Daniel o Ellinore Cefalk13 augusti 2010 kl. 21:16

    Vi vill sponsra med två tavlor, Ellinore vill gärna ha super mario bros-inspirerat för det gör du så bra!

    80 spänn insätts i näven på innebandyn ;)

    SvaraRadera
  12. en av dina skallar borde vara den från omslaget till Evil Dead 2..

    SvaraRadera
  13. Kan man tjacka en skalle, eller ska allt bli klart först?

    SvaraRadera
  14. DK: Nopp. Inga skallar kommer att säljas. Om ingen då vill köpa allihop sen när allt är klart dvs.

    SvaraRadera